2. just having the oven light on in the kitchen. after making dinner every night, this is how my mom leaves the kitchen at home. it's nice.
3. the song "see the world" by gomez. everytime it comes on my itunes, i think of my dad. it's obviously advice to a young boy, but it reminds a lot of things my dad told me when i was younger.
4. sleeping with a fan. if i'm away from my own room for a night without a fan, the next night is always a great night sleep. if you don't sleep with a fan, you should try it. the white noise is incredible.
5. the philadelphia skyline at night. i know i've already talked about this in a post, but it remains true. walking down cecil and seeing the orange glow from the city hall clock makes me feel at peace. it's nice, every single time.
6. eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. if i'm stressed, i eat one of those and i can feel my worries falling off of me.