Tuesday, August 4, 2009

my loot plays on a double feature screen; your loot went straight to dvd

Hello, blogging world. Long time no update. I still have to do an update on New Hampshire, but I need to myself to take the time to write that entry. However, it was a wonderful trip and I can't wait to be back to TU with all of the family.

So today I went antiquing with Jayda. Success!


1. Jayda's birthday present, "Dirty Old Men Need Love Too"
2. Retro owl candle. Glorious.
3. 2 shot glasses: PENNSYLVANIA KEYSTONE STATE and MAINE with a picture of a lobster. Maine:Lobster.
4. A glorious green mug. The picture doesn't do it justice.

I also picked up another owl figurine, a Hall and Oates 40 for Mary Penxa, and a bicentennial glass.
I have never really been "antiquing" per se, but it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment